Vocal Therapy Specialists
Call us for a consult.
Alma at: 973-790-6026
Theresa at 201-820-3850
We are passionate to work on restoring your voice.
Vocal Therapy Solutions VTS offers an avenue of interventions that has emerged from over fifty years of fundamental quantitative research findings, thirty years of establishing Vocal Behavior Training VBT as a successful method for performing singers, and now VTS is a state of the art solution to achieve and maintain vocal health in both the singing and the speaking voice.
The primary difference between VBT and VTS is their first concern and approach to the client’s needs. The ‘Vocal Decision Tree’™ diagram below shows the differences of function and objectives:
Vocal Behavior Training VBT
- Vocal strengthening for singers and professional speakers
- Strengthening and rehabilitation at vocal fold level
- Improvements in pitch, volume and clarity
- Coaching improvements for professionals i.e. phrasing, interpretation, rhythm, etc.
Vocal Therapy Solutions VTS
- Overall vocal health for singing and speaking voices for improved communication
- Rehabilitation at vocal fold level
- Improvements in tonicity volume and clarity
- Optimal airflow at vocal fold level for optimum phonatory production
If you need vocal therapy you should consider VTS. If you need vocal training you should consider VBT.
Vocal Decline Symptoms
- Inability to be understood
- Voice becomes shallow weak and unintelligible (Spasmatic Dysphonia abductor type)
- Noisy strained and in spasms (Spasmatic Dsphonia abductor type)